The oak doors of the west portal of the cathedral
- The doors were made in a Silesian workshop on commission from the cathedral chapter in 1676. The College of Canons funded them for the ceremonial welcome of Cardinal Frederick of Hesse arriving from Rome to the diocesan capital of Wroclaw. They were made of oak wood in the Mannerist style. They are one of the few examples of utilitarian woodcarving art from this period. The face of the door was divided into fields by pilasters, columns and cornices. They are filled with symbolically rich relief in the form of rectangular and oval cartouches: organic, geometric ornaments and figural scenes.