Accessibility Statement of the “The Marian Temples Trail” website
The Office for Monuments Documentation undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website “The Marian Temples Trail“.
Website publication date: 2021-11-30
Date of last significant update: 2021-11-30
Status in terms of compliance with the Act
The website is compliant with the Digital Accessibility of Public Entities’ Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Preparation of the Declaration on Accessibility
The declaration was prepared on: 2021-11-30
The Declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2021-11-30
The Declaration was prepared on the basis of a research conducted by an entity: Foundation for Virtualization of the National Heritage of Culture, 4 Krótka St., 66-400 Gorzów Wielkopolski, email: email@example.com, tel. 664 966 996.
Feedback and contact information
Responsible for handling comments and applications: Adam Broniewski
Phone: +48 513 560 521
Everyone has the right to:
• make comments regarding the accessibility of a digital site or element thereof,
• request the digital accessibility of the site or its element,
• request that the unavailable information be made available in another alternative form.
The request must include:
• contact information for the person making the request,
• an indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates,
• an indication of the convenient form in which the information can be made available if the request is for the unavailable information to be made available in an alternative form.
The request shall be processed without delay, at the latest within 7 days. If it is not possible to provide access within this deadline or to provide access in an alternative form, this should be done at the latest within 2 months of the date of request.
Complaints about the failure to meet these deadlines and about the refusal to comply with the request may be submitted to the supervisory authority by post or by e-mail to:
• Supervising Authority: Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
• Address: 15/17 Krakowskie Przedmieście St., 66-400 Warsaw, Poland
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +48 (22) 421 01 00
A complaint can also be made to the Commissioner for Human Rights.