The ECCE HOMO altar
- Konkatedra św. Jana Chrzciciela w Kamieniu Pomorskim, Polska
- It was founded around 1684 by Duke Ernst Bogislaw von Croÿ, together with the lector's grille enclosing the chancel space. It was part of it and was in the centre of the construction of this grille. It now stands in the south wing of the transept, on its east wall. Designed as the main altar of the cathedral, it originally had three tiers - consisting of a predella, a central section and a finial, which was the Passion group, now defunct. It consisted of a large crucifix and three sculptures below surrounding a hexagonal image with the Resurrection scene. These were standing figures of the Madonna and John and Mary Magdalene kneeling under the crucifix. These dramatically expressive figures were made around 1684 by Johann Grundmann of Frankfurt/Oder, the maker of the main organ sculptures. The finial was dismantled in 1938. The individual elements are now scattered. One of the sculptures (of the Blessed Virgin Mary) is in the vault.