- Konkatedra św. Jana Chrzciciela w Kamieniu Pomorskim, Polska
- The pulpit was founded by Duke Ernst Bogislaw von Croÿ (1620-1684), titular bishop of Kamień Pomorski in 1637-1670, the only son of Duchess Anna of the House of Griffins ruling Pomerania. The founder intended the pulpit to be the main element of the new Protestant furnishings in the church.
The wall pulpit, suspended on a pillar, consists of a hexagonal body with a backrest, an extended canopy with a sculptural group and built-in stairs. On the walls of the body are images of the four Evangelists, accompanied on the annex connecting the pulpit basket with the staircase, by St Paul. On the sill of the staircase, painted panels with emblematic representations, similarly on the gate. Back of pulpit with plastic crucifix. The baldachin with palate decorated with painted putti heads, is surmounted by a statue of St John the Baptist surrounded by putti holding the instruments of the Passion.